Please read our criteria before proceeding to complete application as the application fee ($55) is non-refundable. Magnetic Property Management rules and policies are unique to our company therefore it's paramount that you understand such policy before applying. Please understand that we are a Professional Property Management company and any attempt to fabricate or provide erroneous pay stubs will not be successful. All documents provided will be verified directly with the Employer and Landlords at the numbers that are published online, not supplied by applicant.
Disclaimer: Each applicant age 18 or older (including spouse, roommates, children, and co-signers) must make a SEPARATE full, complete application.
Each Applicant MUST submit via fax 678-401-5362 or email email@example.com: ID & Pay Statements as outlined below.
Application Fee is $55.00 per person no discounts for Married Couples.
What is required to be approved:
1. Credit: A minimum score of 525. Lower Scores are subject to denial.
2. Rent to Income Ratio: Gross monthly income (will be combined for multiple applicants) must be at least Three (3x) the monthly rental amount.
3. Proof of Employment:
W2 Employees: Please submit your last months' worth of paycheck stubs.
Self-employed Applicants: We will need your last 2 years tax return and most recent 3 months bank statements.
4. Length of Employment: You will need to be on your current job for at least 9 months before applying. Gaps in Employment will be subject to denial.
5. Rental History: Evictions, judgments or landlord debt in a collections status within the last 2 years will be subject to denial.
6. Criminal History: We examine criminal history for all 51 States. Felony convictions for violent, financial or drug-related crimes in the past 7 years are subject to denial.
We thank you for considering one of our homes, to make your home! Should you have any questions about our criteria please call our office at 770-648-2541, our office hours are M-F 10 AM - 5 PM.
If my application is approved what are the next steps?
Each property must be reserved within 24 Hours of approval, or else the property will be placed back on the market. An approval doesn't constitute a reservation or hold on interested property.
Our Reservation process states that you must complete your payment of the said Reservation fee (always 1 month rent), sign the Reservation & Utility Agreement and complete your lease signing. At which point once all of these parameters are met this process constitute an Reservation of said property for up to 14 days from the day the Reservation Process is complete.